Monday, March 24, 2008

My Little Bunnies

Here are a few pictures from Easter. I love the one of Presley. Those eyes just melt your heart.
Brooke's newest trick is shrugging her shoulders and we finally got a photo. She is a little toot.
The other photos are from the toys Grandma and Grandpa gave them for Easter. A school bus and a tractor w/ animals.
They love them. They walked around with the boxes on their head. I was glad I was able to get a quick shot. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, we love you.
I had a training today in Waco and thank goodness the girls were good for Grandma. I was a little worried since they were such boogers this weekend.
A lady at swim lessons said that this stage can last until they are 2 1/2. But that age 3 is really fun. I hope it doesn't last that long but you know I will cherish every moment good and bad.
God Bless and good night.



1 comment:

Joni said...

So very cute. I like the dresses you choose!! Hope ya'll had a great Easter.