Brooke would not put that big stick down. Presley had a bunch of little sticks. I call her my little gatherer. I will post more pics tomorrow of the park and their sticks.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Easter Bunny
We went to an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday. The Easter Bunny was there and the girls wanted no part of sitting in his lap. We had to stand with them so they would get their picture made. We couldn't stay for the Egg Hunt because for one Brooke was fussy and we had to take Kaitlynn to a birthday party. I am so sad we missed the hunt because it was a perfect day except for being windy. I heard on the news it may rain on Sunday. Oh well, at least I got some pictures of the girls in their dresses.
Brooke would not put that big stick down. Presley had a bunch of little sticks. I call her my little gatherer. I will post more pics tomorrow of the park and their sticks.


Brooke would not put that big stick down. Presley had a bunch of little sticks. I call her my little gatherer. I will post more pics tomorrow of the park and their sticks.
Labels:
The Girls and the Easter Bunny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment