The girls are napping right now, so I thought I would post quickly. I don't really have much to say today. We took a walk this morning and played outside. We are going to get an electric gate put up for the girls safety
and for our protection. I will be so relieved because it is really hard to keep them corralled while we are outside and Mama will feel much better about being outside. Presley has already got stuck under the neighbors gate. No worries she wasn't hurt but it scared me as well as her. It scares me that they can run out into the street. We have a long driveway but it only takes a minute for a child to run from you. Since I have two it is harder to chase both of them at the same time. I usually have to choose which one is in more danger. It is only going to get harder to keep them corralled as they get older because they will get faster. They don't understand right now so it makes it harder. Not sure when it will go in but I hope it is soon.Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:
Post a Comment