This will be a short post because it is late. We had such a fun day today I couldn't resist posting some of my favorite pictures of the fun times. We went to lunch and ended up at the Scotish Rite Hospital Park. It is the best park, there is only one way in and out and it has a separate park for toddlers (yeah!). The girls had a blast. We skipped the afternoon nap just to go meet everyone and it was well worth the fun. The group photo of all the children is the best we could get. Some day we will get better photos, I guess when they are bigger and will listen(wishful thinking on my part). The girls were a little fussy when we got home but we fed them and bathed them and they went to bed at eight. I have been cropping and resizing my photos ever since they went to bed. Yes, I took a ton of pictures. I will show you more of them during the week. It was great to see everyone and hope the Kirchners have a safe trip home to Chicago. Goodnight!!



1 comment:
Presley is adorable at the wheel!
Post a Comment