I am really starting to have a few issues with the girls. They love to play on the couches. I wish we would have never started it. Last night Brooke ran across the couch (which I don't let her) when I turned my back and fell and hit her head hard against the wall. She had a large knot on her forehead. It scared me to death. So, today I focused on making them SIT on the couch and I must have said it 30 times and did they get it. NO! The bad thing is that they can get up on the couch by themselves now.
How do I make them understand? I was worn out today. I think the terrible twos are beginning. The other issue is the outlets. I spanked Brooke's hand at three different outlets and let me tell you it was one after the other. She would cry and go to the next one. She was definitely testing me. After she finally realized she was not suppose to do it, Presley looked at me with a smile and touched it a few times. She is not as sensitive as Brooke. She knows she isn't suppose to do it and all the while she has a smurk on her face. I would say I have my work cut out for me. Gary has been reading this book and it says not to spank this young. I feel if it is going to harm them, then they need to realize I mean business.
If he would have been here today he would have spanked their little hands also. I want everyone to know I am only swatting their hands and not abusing them. Just in case anyone takes this the wrong way. Whew! What a day! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter.
1 comment:
Love the picture of Brooke sitting in the chair!!!
Post a Comment