Sunday, March 23, 2008

Slide Fun

We had a fun day on the slide. I bought the slide second hand and it was in the garage. I decided to pull it out and show the girls how to slide. I didn't even have to show Brooke. She knew exactly what to do. She even knew to pull her legs out from under her and sit and slide. Amazing how their little minds work. Now, Presley on the other hand slid down on her tummy because she didn't know what to do. It was so funny to watch both of them. Presley eventually would sit and slide down any way she could go down and yes she fell quite a few times but never once cried. She was having a blast. I will post the pictures of Presley next. Brooke pushed Presley a few times because Presley was taking too long at the top of the slide. She is such a bully to her sister. I love all the pictures of Brooke. She is so determined in everything she does.

Happy Easter!!
It is a little cold to hunt Easter Eggs for the girls. I will have to do a mock one this week.
We are going to have dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Buck so they can give them their presents. We went to church this morning I will post pictures tomorrow. The pictures are not very good because it is still hard to get them together. At least I took some and I can tell them when they get older how hard it was to take pictures of the two of them. I have proof to show them.




No comments: