They love to get onto the couch, it makes them feel like such big girls. They are so sweet they roll all over the couch and laugh and play. It all started with Brooke (of course). I was laying on the floor next to the couch and she climbed on top of me and then onto the couch. She laughed so hard because she knew she was doing something she shouldn't be doing. It was the cutest thing ever. Then I put Presley on the couch and they just laughed and played. I tried to get a picture of both of them together but none of them came out. If you look real close you can see Brooke's top tooth coming in and the one next to it isn't far behind. We are trying all kinds of new foods. Some they like and some they don't. Presley is a little more picky than Brooke. But for the most part they eat pretty well. Can't you tell, look how big they are getting.
I forgot to mention in my last few posts to pray for my nephew Eric because he is in Iraq and will probably be there for 7 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment