Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I was feeling guilty today because I wasn't going to dress the girls up. I thought I only have one chance for the first Halloween photo. I ran out to look for costumes on sale. I found a zebra and a chicken, both costumes were $12.00. Yahoo! I even bought costumes for next year. I won't tell you what they are going to be next year.
Now on to the photos. Presley grabbed Brooke's costume and pulled Brooke down and that ruined the whole mood for Brooke. She was MAD! As you can see in the photos. I only got a few pictures of Brooke and then we had to remove her costume. Presley loved her costume so I got a few of her. I will try tomorrow when Brooke is in a better mood. It was well worth the money to get the photos. A picture is worth a thousand words.I had to post this today because after all it is Halloween. Have a safe and Happy Halloween to all.

No comments: