Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Little Faces

Presley was just the cutest thing when she was walking behind the walker. She couldn't stop laughing. Doesn't her face say it all? She will kill me later for posting this picture but I loved the look on her face. She is my little talker, she jabbers all day. I think I am in trouble with her because she is really becoming a Mamas girl. I notice it more when Gary is gone and I am the only one she wants. Brooke is starting to talk a little more but she is my little walker. She walks around everywhere with the walker and when she gets stuck she knows how to walk in front of it and start walking the other way with it. She has been standing alone and balancing for a short while. She is so ready to take off and walk. I better keep my video camera ready. I was thinking today how big they are getting and before too long they will not be babies anymore. Now I know why people want more children because they miss the baby stage. I have been missing my craft room. I have been too busy and tired to do anything lately. I did play with my cricket a little last night and am still lovin it.
I found out last week the LSS (Recollections) is closing. I am so sad, that store was my release sometimes. I loved to go there after I put the girls to bed and just visit with everyone and of course, shop. I am going to miss the whole atmosphere. Doesn't corporate understand what it means to those who are addicted to scrapbooking. I guess they don't or they wouldn't be shutting the doors. :( It will be a sad, sad day when the final day is here.



1 comment:

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Your girls are just sooooo darling cute! :)

~Angie