The girls had a blast. I want to go in the AM because I can get better photos and I also want ot dress them in some color. Now that I have been I have some ideas for pictures. I left my big lens at home and I think I would like to take it and get some photos from a distance. The pumpkins were picked over but we still found two we liked. I will definitely go earlier next year and it will be so much fun because the girls will be older. I have a few more pictures to share with you. I took so many and I need to delete a bunch. I sometimes have a problem deleting them.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Pumpkin Patch
We went to the Pumpkin Patch today and man was it beautiful outside. The perfect day to go.
The girls had a blast. I want to go in the AM because I can get better photos and I also want ot dress them in some color. Now that I have been I have some ideas for pictures. I left my big lens at home and I think I would like to take it and get some photos from a distance. The pumpkins were picked over but we still found two we liked. I will definitely go earlier next year and it will be so much fun because the girls will be older. I have a few more pictures to share with you. I took so many and I need to delete a bunch. I sometimes have a problem deleting them.

The girls had a blast. I want to go in the AM because I can get better photos and I also want ot dress them in some color. Now that I have been I have some ideas for pictures. I left my big lens at home and I think I would like to take it and get some photos from a distance. The pumpkins were picked over but we still found two we liked. I will definitely go earlier next year and it will be so much fun because the girls will be older. I have a few more pictures to share with you. I took so many and I need to delete a bunch. I sometimes have a problem deleting them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
presley has the cutest smile; and Brooke has the cutest expressions. I'm surprised Brooke left her bow on!! I'm so glad ya'll went to the pumpkin patch.
Post a Comment