These pictures were taken at Gymboree class, we go every saturday morning. Brooke and Presley really have a ball. There is another set of twins Grant and Bryce in our class. we sometimes have a set of girl triplets visit the class. I can't even imagine one more but I know if I had to, I could do it.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Gymboree
Hello! I know I haven't posted in a week but the girls really keep me busy. I try to post when they take their nap but I have to get other things done while they are napping.
These pictures were taken at Gymboree class, we go every saturday morning. Brooke and Presley really have a ball. There is another set of twins Grant and Bryce in our class. we sometimes have a set of girl triplets visit the class. I can't even imagine one more but I know if I had to, I could do it.
We had a busy weekend. We had a lot of family time together but also had parties and picnics to attend. I am glad the weekend is over. I still can't believe the girls will be one next month. I decided to have a family birthday because it will be easier and the girls don't have as many friends their age yet. But of course we will have Clay and Josh at the party but they are the only babies. I hear my little angels stirring. Have a great week!
These pictures were taken at Gymboree class, we go every saturday morning. Brooke and Presley really have a ball. There is another set of twins Grant and Bryce in our class. we sometimes have a set of girl triplets visit the class. I can't even imagine one more but I know if I had to, I could do it.
Labels:
The Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment