Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Stuff

I went to a sale on Thursday night called Divine Consign (divineconsigne.net) I was able to go before the public because my friend sold her items in the sale. these are a few of the things I got for the girls. Can you say early birthday presents. I bought the kitchen for 20.00 it was like new. They love the little piano as you can see they are intensely playing. Brooke loves to push Presley around on the little car, I can see already I will have to get two of those when the time comes. I also bought a Little Tykes slide for 18.00. I love getting good deals especially on items they won't use for very long. I am definitely going to sell some items in the next sale. My house looks like a playground. We went to Clay and Josh birthday party today. I will tell you more tomorrow and post pictures tomorrow. We had a great day with the girls today. They were in the best spirits. We also took them to Church this morning and they were so cute in their classroom. When we went to pick them up the lady said they didn't cry but she said, "They sure know how to clear a shelf." I then looked over and all the toys were off of the shelf. Too Cute! They were having their snack when we arrived and Brooke was just swinging her little legs and eating her snack with a big smile on her face. We couldn't see Presley's face but I'm sure she was smiling too because she always has a permament smile on her face. I also recieved my Cricut on Friday. I have only played with it for a short while but can already tell I am going to LOVE it!!!!! Thanks for visiting and have a great week.


No comments: