Monday, October 29, 2007

My Oh MY

This is Presley's newest trick, she loves to put her head down and crawl as she is pushing her head along the carpet . The things kids will do! Presley is starting to throw a little fit when she doesn't get her way. I need to nip that in the bud right away.
Now for Brooke, she climbs on the rocker and throws the Cd's on the floor. She has done this several times. I got smart and moved the rocker so she can no longer trash the place. The rocker is now put up because she wants to stand in it all the time and yes she has fallen off of the rocker and bumped her little head. She is such a Daredevil. My little babies are growing up. I wish they could stay babies just a little longer. I never thought I would say this but I am going to miss that baby stage.



No comments: