Sunday, August 19, 2007
Too Cute
These were Brooke and Preley's little party outfits. I was going to take them back but they were way too cute, I had to keep them and then of course take a photo. They still have runny noses
but their little rash seems to be better. They have been a little fussy this morning. I hope they are good for daddy because I am going to a Birthday/Stamping Class today. I am excited to get away for a couple of hours. It will be a fun day and for those of you who are going, the project is so CUTE. I went over last night to help Joni cut paper for the class today. She wasn't going to show me the book but I knew once I got there she wouldn't be able to resist and of course she showed me. Sharon once again you outdid yourself. Joni, thanks for doing such a fun thing for your birthday and including me. I am a little tired from staying up so late last night but once I get out my adrenaline will kick in as always. I must go to attend to my children, they are waking up from their morning nap. I feel I should help my husband until I have to leave. Have a great day!
Labels:
The Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Just Java ... They are so cute in thier 'going to a party' outfits!!! I appreciate Gary watching the girls (did MIL come help???) and your coming to the party. You were so good helping Brenda with her book, even if it did have a little mark on it!! Where's the b/d pics??? ... It was fun ... and Sharon did outdo herself and we get a treasure from it!!!
oh, I meant to sign off 'tempting tourquoise :)
Those little girls are TOO CUTE!!! I understand having to keep their party outfits.
And I'm glad you enjoyed the book. It was a fun project.
Sharon
Post a Comment