I used Chocolate Chip for the card base and Wild Wasabi
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Birthday Card
Here is the birthday card I made for Joni. Of course I couldn't post it until I gave it to her.
I used Chocolate Chip for the card base and Wild Wasabi
. The rest of the paper is Basic Grey Infuse. I stamped the butterfly on shimmery white cardstock with Wild Wasabi twice, I cut one butterfly out and the second I only cut out the wings out. I then attached the wings to the first butterfly so it looked like the butterfly was fluttering. I used the new scallop punch as well as the 1 3/8 punch. The sentiment is a stamp I bought at LSS (Recollections) stamped with Chocolate Chip. I used the Antique Brass Hardware from Stampin UP. The ribbon I bought at Michaels in the $1 bin. I also used the stitches set from Paper Salon to stamp down the side of the card. I really like how this card turned out.
I used Chocolate Chip for the card base and Wild Wasabi
Labels:
Cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a pretty card!!
It is a beautiful card and so appreciated.
Post a Comment