Friday, August 17, 2007

Friendly Visit


The girls are still sick. I took Presley back to the doctor today because she doesn't seem to be getting better. He switched medicine and gave me a cream for the rashes on both the girls faces.
Today was a trying day because for the first time both girls were fussy and crying at the same time. I would console one and the other one would start. At that point I thought this is why people say motherhood is the hardest job ever. I was definitely in agreement at that moment. I did get some relief because Grandma came over and I was so glad to see her face. My poor babies, I am ready for them to be back to themselves. Pray for healing for my little ones.
We also had some other visitors, Jenson,Erin and Jill came over to see the girls. Brooke and Presley really enjoyed seeing their friends. I would have to say it was helpful because it gave Grandma and I, a much, needed break. Thanks to Erin and Jensen for playing with the girls. I am so glad this day is over they were real boogers today. I hope tomorrow is better. I am somewhat sad because Brooke and Presley were invited to a Birthday Party (their first party) and they can't go because they are sick. We'll have to have a play date and give Kenzie her present. Happy Birthday Kenzie! Well off to bed to read and RELAX!

1 comment:

Corie said...

The girls are just so cute -- thanks for sharing all your pictures!!

Love the Garden Whimsy card -- nice touch with the hardware.