Friday, August 24, 2007

Sketch for Poetic Artistry

I made this card for a sketch challenge for Poetic Artistry.
I have had this stamp and wanting to ink it up, this is the perfect stamp for this sketch. Plus I need to start thinking of my Christmas cards. I am going on a retreat Sept 7,8, and 9 and will be doing my Christmas cards. Thanks Julee for the sketch!

Paper~Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Soft Sky, Shimmery White, and the PP is Basic Grey Fruitcake-Stained Glass
Ink~Black Staz On
I used water color pencils to color in the image and liquid applique for santa's beard and mustache.
Stamp~Stampington & Company-Santa Collage (C8424)
I paper pierced on Real Red paper in the corners of the paper.
I lightly colored Santa's face but you cannot see it in the photo.
The ribbon is from Michaels. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Joni said...

wow ... great card. Is the Stanta area one big stamp? Did you color it? I'd say you are ahead in the sketch challenge and hope you win the bunches so I can borrow them!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card! I love the liquid applique on his beard and the shimmery paper. Yum!