Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Happy Happy
Brooke and Presley were given these pillows from Room Service Home(Thanks Grace) the modeling for the catalog. Brooke really loves these little pillows. She is also getting better with her picture taking. I am able to get some really great photos of Brooke. I think she is getting the hang of it, after all I have the camera out every day.The pillows are adorable one is a bunny and the other is a lamb. They are really soft. I can foresee the girls using them for a long time. You should check out the catalog they have some really cute stuff. I have a link on the right side of my blog. I still can't believe the girls will be 8 months soon. I look at them every day and think how lucky I am to have such precious gems. They are such good babies. God definitely blessed me with these two little ones.
I guess I better get them out of their jumpy and let them crawl around. My computer time is over. Thanks for visiting.

Labels:
The Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute jammies!!! Look at brooke smile!!!
Hey there... I put your girls on my blog with one of the shots that will be in the catalog... just thought I would share...
http://angelamajerus.typepad.com/my_weblog/
I am sending you the frame quotes too! Love your girlies!
Angela
Post a Comment