
We had a busy day today. Grandma came over and we went to lunch and then went shopping. I bought the cutest stuff for the girls of course it is for next year being that everything is on sale. We got some great deals. We came home and the girls were so cute they were playing so nice with each other. Presley has started screaming now but it seems Brooke has stopped with her screaming. They were laughing and chasing each other and talking back and forth. It was the sweetest thing to witness. We then went swimming and the girls just had a ball. Oh, and this was the other outfit that Gary and I bought when we knew we were having girls. I am so glad I have these little darling girls. When I found out I was pregnant I really wanted two boys because I knew Gary wanted boys but I can't imagine my life without these little angels. I have to tell you the girls are really recognizing people. When grandma walked through the door both of their faces lit up and Brooke and Presley both got so excited. I know that made Grandma feel special. I love days like this one, we had such a great time and the girls were great. I better enjoy these while I can because I know it is few and far between. I better put my tired self to bed. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment