She is definitely a daddy's girl. Sorry I haven't posted much this week but daddy was out of town this week and got back last night. I don't have as much time when daddy is gone and I am usually too tired to post at night. The girls were so happy to see their daddy. Brooke is pulling herself up to a standing position onto the ottoman. She will be walking before too long. Presley is a little lazy. She just likes to sit and play. She does do the cutest thing. She will look at you and smile and then turn and tilt her head to the side as if she is trying to see you on her side. It cracks me up, I need to get a photo of that position. I haven't done any stamping this week but I hope to get in some stamping time this weekend. Happy Day!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Daddy
She is definitely a daddy's girl. Sorry I haven't posted much this week but daddy was out of town this week and got back last night. I don't have as much time when daddy is gone and I am usually too tired to post at night. The girls were so happy to see their daddy. Brooke is pulling herself up to a standing position onto the ottoman. She will be walking before too long. Presley is a little lazy. She just likes to sit and play. She does do the cutest thing. She will look at you and smile and then turn and tilt her head to the side as if she is trying to see you on her side. It cracks me up, I need to get a photo of that position. I haven't done any stamping this week but I hope to get in some stamping time this weekend. Happy Day!
Labels:
The Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment