Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Little Toots
The girls were sitting under the table drinking their milk. They were laughing so I had to see what they were doing. I didn't like what I saw but laughed to myself because they were being so cute. They were drinking their milk and letting it run out of their mouth. Brooke was the instigator
. Look at her milk mouth it looks like a small beard. Presley look is so Presley. She gives that look a lot. Mostly when she is getting in trouble. I love the picture with Brooke laughing. She has been so lovey lately. She will just walk up and give me a hug and those of you who know that is not like Brooke. My girls have switched roles. Presley has been a handful in the evenings. She has been really clinging and wanting me to hold her a lot. Poor thing she misses her daddy, she doesn't understand I can't hold her and cook dinner. Well enough for tonight. Time for bed.




Labels:
Milk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Double the love, double the mess!
cute, cute, cute!!! How fun!
Post a Comment