The girls and I went to Church today and I found out one of the girls that use to sing had died back in April. I had been to church since then but I didn't realize it until today because they released a CD of songs she sang at church and the proceeds will go to help children go to camp. I was so sad because I really liked her. I never met her but she was one of my favorite singers. I have been thinking about her and her family all day. She was 34 and died suddenly of a brain hemorrage. It just makes you stop and think you just never know when you will be taken from this world. I know she is with our God almighty and is probably an angel looking down on us. But it just hit me in a way that makes me want to be a better wife, mother, sister, and friend. I have really been doing a lot of soul searching and I really feel that now is the time to get closer to God. I am going to start BSF(Bible Study Fellowship) in the fall with a friend. I am excited and scared at the same time. Because it is such a big commitment and with twins it is so hard to commit to anything but I feel God is calling me and I have faith in him that he will follow me through this journey and make things right.
I have also been addicted to this blog, Bring The Rain (http://audreycaroline.blogsot.com ) She is an awsome christian and a phenominal writer, her blog reads like a novel that you can't put down. Thanks Brenda for sending me the link to her blog. She has definitely had a part in my change as well. It may not be for you and that is okay. She is an amazing person, that is all I can say, you will have to read it for yourself. I wish you all a safe and cool week.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment