Friday, August 29, 2008

My Little Helpers

I bought the girls vacuum cleaners at the Divine Consign Sale and they love them. I am always vacuming so they are very much aware of the chore. Presley thougjht she would try the task while wearing daddy's shoes. Brooke couldn't do without her paci while pushing her vacuum around the room. (That darn Paci, I hate it!)
I thought I would show you a picture of the table and chairs I also bought. I am really pleased with this purchase because the girls can sit at their table and draw and it keeps them occupied for a short while.
We had a busy week, Gymboree, Paradise Pond, The Gym, Meet the Teacher, Playdate with Alec, and Erin and Jensen came to play today. The girls were tired tonight and Presley is running a fever. I hope it is short lived and nothing big.
I have to tell you I haven't posted much because I am now a blog stalker. I am so addicted to reading other peoples blogs (Thanks Brenda). I get so involved that it gets too late for me to post on mine. It has made me behind in editing my pictures as well. So, my goal this weekend is to get caught up on my pictures.
Bye for now.




1 comment:

Brenda said...

I promise I won't introduce you to any more blogs....unless they are REALLY good :}