I have made a big mistake. Since daddy has been out of town, I have given Brooke her paci
when she was whining one day and let me tell you she so remembered it and has been going to the shelf and standing while looking up where her paci usually lays and saying, (night night!). She usually only gets her paci at night and nap time and I make her put it on the shelf so she understands she can't have it any other time. Man, I can't believe I had a weak moment. I wish I would have chosen something else to give in to instead of the paci. But I had a crying child and a whiny child and I was about to pull my hair out and weak moment happened. Daddy isn't going to be happy with mommy. Oh well, do what you have to do to survive. The last picture of Brooke is her looking for her paci and whining . She stood up on the edge of the bed to see inside her bed. As you can see, Presley followed suit but she was smiling and so proud of herself. Daddy comes home tomorrow. Hallelujah! He has been in China and India. He has missed the girls terribly. I have been emailing him pictures. I will be so glad to have him home. He hasn't had to travel this much in a while. I am off to dry my hair.Happy Monday.


No comments:
Post a Comment