Look at my messy child. Brooke was eating yogurt the other day and I had to capture a picture. She was having a ball playing in the yogurt while eating it. Little Miss Presley eats like a queen she hardly ever is a mess. I love the look on Brooke's face. The twinkle in her eyes just captures my heart. I love them both dearly and am thankful everyday that I get to spend the time with them.
Gary and I went to dinner this weekend and it was so good and nice to be out with my husband. It has been a long time since we have gone to dinner just the two of us. We had a great time and some wonderful food.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I was in a posting funk. I just haven't felt like it.



No comments:
Post a Comment