I found Splash Island from an email from McMoms.(Moms of Multiples) Brenda and I decided to try it out and it was a blast. It was totally safe because their was not a body of water for me to worry over. I am so happy that we have found a fun place to go during the summer. It is impossible for me to swim with the girls at this age.The best part of the whole day was it is free. They all had so much fun. The girls were slow to get going but Aleck got right in there right away. He is not shy at all. He knows no strangers. Of course, I took a lot of pictures so I will post more tomorrow. We will definitely be going back again and again. We were the first ones there then it slowly started getting crowded. The hardest part of the day for me was to keep the girls away from everyones stuff and the babies. They love babies. Brenda will probably agree with me her hard part of the day was chasing Aleck. He found where the entrance was and headed for it several times. I know she was tired because I was exhausted. But it is worth every bit of exhaustion to let my children experience new things. I love to see their little faces light up and hear them laugh when they are having a good time. It was a great day! Thanks Brenda and Aleck for being a part of our fun day.



No comments:
Post a Comment