Saturday, July 26, 2008

Baby Loves Disco

I haven't posted because Presley has been sick. She has a virus that has affected her taste buds. she hasn't eaten or drank much in the last couple of days. She has been in a lot of pain. She has cried a lot and will point to her tongue. As of 12:00 AM she had a 101 fever. She was better today but I couldn't take her to Baby Loves Disco. I took Brooke and she had fun but I am afraid she may have the virus tonight so I hope I didn't make anyone sick. (Sorry). Please pray for me because Gary is out of town and this has been the worse sickness yet.
We took a group photo of all the kids. If Presley would have been there we would have had 3 sets of twins. I sure wish Presley would have been able to go because my little party girl would have had fun. Brooke danced, played with toys, had some snacks and just had fun with friends. Thanks Elissa for your help. You are great. Maybe next time the whole family can make the outing.
I better get to bed because I have a feeling I will be up as much as I was last night with Presley. Brooke has already woken up three times since she went to bed at 8:00pm. Happy Sunday!



No comments: