Here are the pics from the face painting. The little girl, asked both of the girls, what they wanted on their face. I told her to put wjatever she wanted because they really couldn't tell her what they want. She was so cute, she decided to put a heart on both of them. In the picture with both of them, they were touching each others hearts on their face. I didn't get a picture of them actually touching but they thought it was the neatest thing to see something on each others cheek. It was so sweet to watch them.Presley got sick on Tuesday (vomiting). I immediately thought she had a stomach virus and was preparing for the worst and for Brooke to get it. To top it all off the City of Bedford was going to turn the water off on Wed. from 9:00-4:30. I was a little worried if they both were going to be vomiting. My worryingwas a little premature because it ended up being that we had outdated milk. I had just bought it on Mon. and it wasn't suppose to expire until the fifth. I thought it would be fine because we go throught a gallon of milk in two days. I didn't give them milk all day yesterday except for the morning and that was when the issue happened after the morning milk and in her bed when she woke up. So she didn't get sick the rest of the day so I knew it wasn't a virus. I realized this morning when I went to pour them milk. I tasted it and it was a little sour. Poor Presley. I remembered that when I picked up their sippy cups yesterday, Brooke had not drank her milk (becuase it was sour). It was a little stressful this morning becuase I had no milk. I got dressed and drove to Starbucks and got me a coffee and some milk for the girls. We were all much happier after our little trip. Lesson learned, always smell or taste the milk even if it is days away from the expiration date. Boy, am I relieved we didn't have a stomach virus but let me tell you I was prepared for the worst. Oh yeah, they didn't have to turn off the water today, it will be next week. I hope I have no issues like today.



No comments:
Post a Comment