Monday, July 21, 2008

Big Girls

Sorry for not posting. We tried the booster chairs with the girls the other day and boy it makes me sad because they are growing up. Look, what big girls they are in their booster seats. They did great but I think I like them to be confined while eating right now. They eat better.
I spent all day organizing my craft room. I rearranged furniture and cleaned out the closet so I could put more crafty things in the closet instead of linens. Our closets are so small. Let me tell you it is packed full. I still need to organize the closet a bit. I did all this while the girls were at school so I was on a time crunch. But I really like the results. I need to paint the walls and put some crafty stuff up on the bare walls, then I will be happy. I am so ready for it to look like a craft room instead a catch all room. Thanks for looking. Have a great week. The girls and I are going to preview an Art Class at Gymboree tomorrow.

No comments: