Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful fourth of July. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but we have all had the stomach bug. (not fun)
Our neighborhood has a small parade and gathering. All the kids decorate their bikes and go around the block. They also shoot off a small cannon but boy is it loud. Brooke doesn't ike loud noises as you can see from the picture daddy told her to cover her ears and she did (so cute).
She was also obsessed with one of the neighbors dogs. She walkked the dog around everywhere until the dog laid down and wouldn't move. Brooke was very upset that the dog wouldn't walk around with her. Poor Brooke, she was thouroughly enjoying herself, I'm not too sure the dog was having fun. It was a great crowd this year and the girls had a blast. (no pun intended)
These are the only red outfits I have for the girls so I changed it around a bit. I wanted two red shirts but couldn't find one because I waited too late. I searched and could only find red shorts. It was really hard to find anything red. Another lesson learned when the stuff comes out buy it immediately. Sometimes it just slips my mind or I think I still have time. I didn't want anything that said anything about the fourth of July because I wanted them to be able to wear it again. I know, call me crazy, I just can't help it sometimes. Gary says I am OCD but I am not OCD, only in his mind. It was a fun family day. More memories to cherish.



No comments: