I haven't posted as much lately because I am solo and have been too tired or have had other things to do with my time besides post.
Presley has been a little booger lately. I have started putting her in timeout and believe you me she knows what she is doing. She is testing me to the hilt. I know you are thinking that Brooke is the little booger but they have switched roles and Brooke is the one to play really well by herself. Presley is attached to my hip. She wants to be held while standing up and I am not going to do it. She also throws a little tantrum when she doesn't get her way. I have been ignoring the little tantrums as much as I can because she is a MEGAPHONE and it does grate on your nerves.
Brooke is so lovey to Presley and the feelings are not mutual. Poor Brooke she just wants to hug on Presley but Presley doesn't want to be touched. It is so sweet to watch Brooke. Can you tell I need a break? (badly) That won't be happening until Aug 12. Whew! I hope I can hold out. I have to get things ready for my day tomorrow.



1 comment:
adorable pictures! Thanks for the pictures of AJ. You rock!
Post a Comment