I love the pics of the girls with daddy's hat. This may be premature but I think they are going to look good in hats. I don't think I am a hat person. I will wear them sometimes but some people are hat people and some aren't. I must be a little prejudice. Do you think? The pic of Brooke with her lips out is so funny, when she says "no" her lips are out like that and the way she says it just makes me laugh. I should have cropped that picture so you could see it better. Sorry, sometimes I am lazy and don't feel like cropping all my photos.The pic with the girls laying on the floor, they are laying on their changing pad. Brooke loves to get it out and lay down on it. Presley joined her on this particular day and she was not happy. She wanted it all to herself. They are starting to push and hit each other when things don't go their way. In my book that is a no no!
We have had an uneventful weekend. Gary isnt't feeling well and my allergies are really bothering me. But you know mommies still have to do their job. Presley has been waking up which is so not like Presley. She is my good sleeper. Thursday, she woke up at 4:20AM and never went back to sleep. Last night she was up at 11:30 and was up til 1:00AM, then she was up at 6:30 AM I think she must be teething. But I am so ready for her to get back to normal. If it's not one it's the other. I wish they would get on the same page. It sure would make things easier on me. Oh well, enough whining. Happy Sunday.




1 comment:
Sleep deprivation stinks! Having a few sleepless nights makes you look back and wonder how we did it night after night in the beginning!
Post a Comment