The girls had their first day of Mother's Day Out on monday and they did wonderful. When I picked them up they said their were no tears.When we dropped them off I had to go buy their nap mats in the office and when we came beck to put the mats in their classroom they were leaving to go to music class. They both saw us but didn't care because they were too busy holding hands with their classmates. I am so mad I didn't get a picture but it happen too fast. I was trying to hurry so they didn't get upset by seeing us. We watched them for a whle and they seem to be having fun. It was so cute to just watch them inneract with other kids. This was the only good picture I got. I took others but they were not blog worthy.
The second picture was so cute because Presley was laying on the couch drinking her milk and Brooke crawled up and laid next to her to drink her milk. So sweet. Brooke is so sweet to Presley. She is more affectionate to her than Presley is to Brooke. I know so weird. Brooke will kiss and hug Presley but Presley doesn't do it to Brooke. Presley will kiss mom and dad all the time but Brooke only does it when she chooses. So funny. Brooke bit Presley for the first time this morning. I hope it doesn't happen again.
I made sure to tell them at school so they could watch for it. Thank goodness all was well.
Goodnight I am off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment