Friday, June 6, 2008

Swimming With Friends

I am behind on my posting. Last Sunday, we took the girls to the Woodruffs house to swim. They have a beach entry with a water spout. The girls really enjoyed their pool. They also played on their swing set as well as jumped on their trampoline. They both loved the trampoline. Sorry I have no pictures because my camera battery went dead. Jill got some good pics on the trampoline. I will show those to you when she sends them to me. Brooke and Presley laughed so hard on the trampoline. It was too cute. Daddy said, we would have to get them a trampoline because they were so adorable. Of course, not anytime soon. I think we can wait on that purchase for a while. The girls loved playing with Erin and Jensen. We had a fun filled weekend.




No comments: