I love this picture of Brooke in her Daddy's hat. She loves to wear his hats. She will take them on and off of daddy and then put them on her own head. I love Presley's little pose. She has become a little teaser. She will have Brooke's bunny and hold it out for Brooke to grab and then pull it away from her and laugh. She does that more than once. She makes me laugh.The girls are loving Mother's Day Out and so is Mommy! The time goes by so fast. I always think that I am going to take a nap but there isn't enough time because I get busy getting the things I want done and before you know it, it is time to pick them up.
I also think that on one of those days I am going to do nothing but be lazy. Not! I can't bring myself to do that. I have projects that I want done. Maybe when all the projects are finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment