Monday, June 23, 2008

Look At Us

The girls love these stuffed animals. Papaw and Mamaw gave them to them for Christmas. I have to admit I wasn't happy when I saw how big they were but they absolutely love them. Brooke plays with the monkey all the time. She will lay down and put the monkey on top of her and laugh. She also hides from Presley and I under the monkey. She drags the monkey around the house all the time. Presley then will grab the dog and copy Brooke.
We got the girls a sand box this weekend and they love it. I am having computer problems again. My USB connection isn't working. It won't let me load my pictures. I feel so lost when I can't upload my pictures to my computer, that is one of my nightly things I do. I have some really great pictures too.
We also got the girls haircut on Saturday and they cut Brooke's hair so short I can't even put it up in a ponytail. I told the girl to trim it, I guess her trim and my trim was totally different. I know, it will grow but her curls are gone and her bangs are too short. I want her hair to be long because with those pretty curls it will be gorgeous. I hope I can figure out what is wrong with my DARN computer.



1 comment:

Brenda said...

Great pictures!!!