Presley loves this little rocking horse. She goes so fast and high on it I always think she is going to tip it over. She just started leaning her head back last week. She is so funny, she cracks me up.
Brooke is always getting herself in spaces she can't get herself out . Right after I took the picture of her under the slide it tipped over and she got stuck and couldn't get out. She also loves to take the blanket off of the couch and cover up with it. Lately she gets really frustrated when she can't get it just right. I think she has a lot of me in her.
The last picture is of the girls helping daddy blow up some pool toys. They were so curious and wondering what he was doing.
I went to see Sex And The City on Friday with Brenda. It was nice to have some girl time.
It's time for bed. Thanks for looking.





No comments:
Post a Comment