Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saying Goodbye









We went to dinner last night to say Goodbye to Jaclyn, she is moving to Georgia because her husband got a job with Charles Stanley's Church, First Baptist Atlanta. She will be missed but I am happy for the plans God has in store for her and her family. It was fun and much needed girl time.
I made a tag for her using Tim Holtz technique, the colored background and the new distress inks. I am loving the new distress ink colors. Gary got them for me for Valentine's Day. I couldn't think of a better gift. I love the way the tag turned out. I am going to go through his new book and try every technique. I love the new book and did I mention I got one of the aprons that Tim made and my book was personalized. I heart Tim Holtz.

1 comment:

Cari said...

That tag is soooo cool!