Thursday, March 11, 2010

Child of the Month




Mrs. D chooses two children to be the child of the month and you have to make a poster board that tells all about the child. Brooke is the child of the month in March. I really enjoyed making the project because I went through all my pictures and had a blast reminiscing. It took me forever because I had to look through every picture before I chose the ones I wanted to showcase on her board. A few tears were shed at times because I realized I miss the baby stage. I know, call me crazy but I miss holding and smelling their little necks and then constantly kissing their sweet cheeks. Then you get the feeling that you could just eat them up. Sounds weird but it is so true. They still let me kiss those sweet smelling cheeks, I will miss it when they won't let me do it anymore. Thank you Lord for my precious cargo.
Brooke was so excited when I finished her board. She had to carry it into school all by herself and show the teachers. She was so proud to show it off. I love you Brooke Elizabeth, your mommy's little girl!

2 comments:

Joni said...

That is so awesome!

Brenda said...

Adorable! There you go again, making all the other mothers feel creatively inadequate. You will have to help me make Aleck's poster when he is at St. Vincent's next year.