Saturday, March 20, 2010

Barrell Racing Anyone








We took the girls to watch Athen barrell race tonight. They thouroughly enjoyed watching the horses. Presley kept saying she wanted to ride the Pony and let me tell you if you know Presley she doesn't give up on anything. Brooke wanted to go see the horses and wined about it until we did it. We walked back to the stables and we saw Athen with her horse Demon just as we turned the corner. Once they got up close with a horse they were a little frightened but they warmed up a little and really enjoyed the whole experience. We decided to go to dinner with Polly and Cody and since we were close to Mimi's we dropped the girls off and headed to dinner. {Sigh}. No toddlers at dinner was heaven. Thanks Mimi and Poppy for watching the girls on such a short notice. They came home with some of Mimi's lip gloss and were thrilled, that is all they could talk about on the way home. They were so cute just babbling about what they did. It still amazes me at how precious they are and how lucky I am to have such beautiful girls.
I love the picture of Gary and Brooke because Gary is wide eyed because he closes his eyes in photos quite often, so he wanted to make sure he didn't close his eyes. It makes me laugh when I see it. Sorry honey but I had to post the picture.
I also love the picture of Athen kissing her horse. It was so sweet to watch her handle that big horse for such a small girl. She did great with him and you can tell she really loves that horse. By the way she had a great run and didn't knock down any barrells. Way to go Athen!

No comments: