





The girls love to play babies. Erin spent the night not too long ago and the girls were the babies and she wrapped them up in a cacoon. They had a great time with Erin. She is so good with the girls and loves to play with them.
The girls will play mommy and baby and one will be the baby and they act just like a baby and the other the mommy. It is so cute to watch and listen to them and what they say. Brooke is usually the mommy more than Presley. I think Presley likes to be the baby anyway so it works out for the both of them. Their little personalities are really taking off now. Brooke is so nurturing and lovable. Presley is my little chatterbox and she is still my little party girl. She also still loves to be in someones lap. I love that they both still want to sit in mommy's lap because I know there will be the day when they won't have anything to do with mommy and daddy. I want time to freeze because I love this stage in their life.
No comments:
Post a Comment