





We went to have dinner at a friends house on Saturday night. Their daughters name is Brooke also and the girls were calling her Brookie on the way over to their house. The girls had a great time. They put on a fashion show and sang for us. They sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Brooke which will be 5 on Easter sang a Taylor Swift song. The girls just watched as she sang. The girls don't even know Taylor Swift. I thought to myself as I watched her sing, "Is that what I have to look forward to when the girls turn 5." She seemed much older than 5. I want my girls to stay young, they have plenty of time to find out about Taylor Swift. It was so cute to watch them have such a great time. We left the girls babies at Brooke's house so daddy went to pick them up today. Brooke was not happy that she left her new baby at someone elses house. She plays with her babies all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment