Monday, June 8, 2009

Mailbox Party






Our neighborhood had a mailbox party on Thursday evening, for those of you who are wondering, a mailbox party is where you bring your family, chairs, beverage of choice and visit with your neighbors. The girls had a little too much sugar because I let them eat blue sugar out of a cup with a spoon. They were in hog heaven or should I say sugar heaven. That is not something I usually do but what the heck it was a mailbox party and don't you usually break the rules a little for a party. Well, I do. The girls were so good and ran their little legs off playing with the other kids in the neighborhood. We had a later bedtime than normal but they slept later the next morning. Yahoo! It was a fun time had by all. Thanks to Ann for her mailbox hospitality.

No comments: