Saturday, June 13, 2009

I watched Mason on Friday for a couple of hours while his mom had to work. I asked Brenda to bring Aleck over for some sprinkler fun. As you can see they all had so much fun together. They all played so well and no fighting between any of them. It was easier than I thought. We may have to bring Mr Wiggle (sprinkler) out more often during the summer months.

Having a little lunch after a fun day of playing.

My sweet Brookie

I took this picture right before I turned the sprinkler off. Look at all the stuff they have gathered by the sprinkler. They were having the time of their life.

Ready Set Go!




Look how well everyone is getting along. They found the chalk and had to draw on the concrete. Wet chalk is pretty messy good thing we had the sprinkler on so they could wash off.


My sweet little girls. Presley loves to lay down in a puddle of water and sometimes lick the water. Yuck! The things kids will do even when you tell them not to do it. Especially my little Presley she is so defiant at times. She sure was having a fun time, look at the smile on her face.

No comments: