Friday, June 12, 2009

Gymnastics






The girls are now doing Gymnastics on Wednesday mornings. We had our first class and they did well. Presley was more cautious than Brooke but I expected that because she has always been more cautious. Brooke even jumped off of this platform into the foam blocks. I was surprised she did it. Presley climbed up there like she was going to do it but then turned right around and got off of the platform. Presley is a better listener than Brooke. I had to tell Mr. John to get onto Brooke a couple of times because she wouldn't listen to mommy. It never fails one child is good while the other one is a hand full. They trade off all the time. The joy of having twins. I love it most of the time. Just kidding, of course, I love it all the time. I am so blessed and appreciate every day I have with my girls.
Enjoy my pictures, I was practicing on my manual settings and they didn't turn out as well inside the gym. I am understanding it better but then I have a bad day of picture taking and realize I still have a lot to learn.

No comments: