Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day and a New Family Member

Happy Father's Day Honey. We had a great day.
We also welcomed a new member into the family.
Hunter Clyde Rhodes was born. We all went to the hospital after we ate our lunch. I'm sure we smelled so fresh after being out in the heat. It is probably a good thing we didn't get to hold the baby we would have scares him withthe way we looked and smelled. We didn't get to see him very well because he was in the nursery and they couldn't turn him. We saw the back of his cute little head. So I have no pictures to post as of yet. But as soon as I get one I will post it.
The girls were so cute they could see another baby better so they were wanting to look at her instead of Hunter. They were calling her Baby Lily.


Look at my sweet girls. They were looking at Baby Lillie. She was in her stroller with a net over the stroller because the flies were horrible. That was pretty disgusting for a clean freak like me but I endured it and had a great time.



Daddy putting sunscreen on the girls. He is such a great father.

This is Papaw and Presley. I didn't get a picture of Papaw and Brook, she must have been running around.

These are the restrooms at The Loco Coyote Grill. It cracked me up because of the He and She above the bathroom doors. They weren't that bad for an adult but two potty training toddlers, not good.

This was the Bar. I loved this place but not in June.

This was the porch where we ate our lunch. It was nice because their was a breeze but it was still hot for a premenopausal mamma. The girls had a blast running around.

This is the front of the Resturaunt. I really do love the whole vibe and would love to come back when it is cooler. When we arrived a band was playing but they only played a few more songs and packed it up. Hmm! Do you think it was too hot for them.

No comments: