Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lovin New In Colors



I finally got to stamp. I made this card the other night but just now posting. I have been a busy bee this weekend. I lovveeeeee the new In Colors from Stampin Up! I used Wild Wasabi for the card base and Blue Bayou stamped with Fine Lace The Flowers are from Happy Harmony (Retired) I stamped that with Versamark and used White Opaque embossing powder. I then sponged on Blue Bayou for the sky and Wild Wasabi for the grass. The stamp used for the grass is from Stamps By Judith. I then mounted the main image with River Rock and White CS. I stamped the sentiment with Wild Wasabi CS and Basic Black with an alphabet I bought at LSS(Recollections) and then punched out with a Marvy Circle Punch. I finished it off with white grosgrain ribbon and antique brass hardware. I loved how this card turned out and the colors are so refreshing. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Joni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corie said...

oooo beautiful card. Love the new colors too.