My little Brooke is developing the cutest personality.
Her laugh is such a contagious one, you hear it and it makes you laugh right back at her.
Finally a tooth is starting to peek through. I swear today, when I was taking these pictures

, I thought she was about to crawl so I ran to get the video camera and she never did make the move but was definitely on all fours a lot. I take so many photos and it seems she is always frowning or making other faces in the photos. She really does smile and it is the cutest cheeky smile, it is just hard to capture it in a picture. Brooke's newest thing is she has found her voice and I do mean voice, she is a SCREAMER and loud high pitch scream. It makes me laugh as I hold my ears. She is so adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment