Sorry I have been MIA, but have been really busy and tired. Hubby was out of town and then he had minor surgery on Fri. Don't worry everything is fine just had something removed on his leg.
I haven't had the time or energy to step foot in my craft room :(
But can I tell you how excited I am that I received my Stampin Up order, all but two items they are on backorder. I cut all the stamps but one set this morning and am hoping to get some ink on those new stamp sets tonight. I also received all my new in color inks and paper (Yea!). I also booked a weekend away at a scrapbook retreat in September. I told hubby it could be my Birthday present. I am looking so forward to that weekend already. Happy Stamping!
3 comments:
OH my sooo cute
Post a Comment