Card base is Regal Rose CS with Paisley stamped in Regal Rose Ink. I also used Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. The patterned paper Is Basic Grey Infuse (Love it). I used Polka Dots and Posies and stamped the flower in Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. I used Fruit Punch Stickles for the dots on the flower and placed a button from Foofala in the middle. The sentiment is from All Year Cheer 1 (retired). I used my Word Window
Punch and punched out with Infuse paper. I finished it off with brown brads and the ribbon I got from the $1 bin at Michaels.
Finished posting just in time I hear a cry from one of the girls. Enjoy your day!
2 comments:
So pretty! I'm such a fan of that Paisley background - and your color combo is great!
Cute card!! I love it! :)
Post a Comment